- Seeing the trees as well as the forest: The importance of managing forest genetic resources
- The management of tree genetic resources and the livelihoods of rural communities in the tropics: Non-timber forest products, smallholder agroforestry practices and tree commodity crops.
- Utilization and transfer of forest genetic resources: A global review.
- Global to local genetic diversity indicators of evolutionary potential in tree species within and outside forests.
- Genetic effects of forest management practices: Global synthesis and perspectives.
- Genetic considerations in ecosystem restoration using native tree species.
- The role of forest genetic resources in responding to biotic and abiotic factors in the context of anthropogenic climate change.
- Innovative approaches to the preservation of forest trees.